Découvert chez Benjamin, ce quizz vous permet de découvrir si vous faites partie de la génération Y. Vous devrez répondre à 14 questions sur votre consommation des médias et de la nouvelle technologie : télévision, journaux, téléphones portables… Mais aussi sur votre pensée et vos habitudes sociales. Verdict sans appel pour moi, je suis « Millenial » à 82%. Et vous ?
Voici la liste des questions :
– In the past 24 hours, did you watch more than an hour of television programming, or not?
– In the past 24 hours, did you play video games, or not?
– Thinking about your telephone use, do you have only a landline phone in your home, only a cell phone or both
– In the past 24 hours, about how many text messages, if any, did you send or receive on your cell phone : none, 1 to 9 text messages, 10 to 49 or more than 50
– How important is being successful in a high-paying career or profession to you personally?
– Do you think more people of different races marrying each other is a…
– In the past 12 months, have you contacted a government official, or not? This contact could have been in person, by phone, by letter, by sending an email, or posting a message on their website or social networking page.
– Have you ever created your own profile on any social networking site such as MySpace, Facebook or LinkedIn, or haven’t you done this?
– How important is living a very religious life to you personally?
– Were your parents married during most of the time you were growing up, or not?
– Do you have a tattoo, or not?
– Do you have a piercing in a place other than your earlobe, or not?
– In general, would you describe your political views as conservative, moderate or liberal